Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, November 23, 2018

Little Crochet Pumpkins

 Hello, Hope you all had a wonderful Thankgiving. Did you all over eat? I know I did and just when I didn't think I could take one more bite I had to eat some dessert.I have to say that the persimmon pudding my daughter made was the best that I have had in years and her homemade rolls are beyond delicious. OK I had better stop talking about food. I'm ready for another plate.  

I had been wanting to do some crocheting. I don't do to much crocheting In the summer. But as soon as It starts getting cool weather I start thinking about It again. 

 So started searching and thinking of what I can make. I like to do small things. I try to stay away from the big projects. That seem to take forever. So I finally decided on trying to make a small pumpkin. 

So today I am sharing a picture of a couple that I have made. They are the same pattern but one has the yarn just pulled tighter. Not sure which one that I like best. 



 


These were pretty fast to work up and pretty fun to make. Planning on making some more In different colors. I think I'm going to try a blue one for my grand daughter. (Her favorite color). 



The yarns that I used are Red Heart Love In Aran and Red Heart Super Saver In Cafe Latte.



Thanks for stopping by, happy day to you!


 Challenge entered-
Love to Craft - November Anything Goes (Any Craft)
 


4 comments:

  1. OMG!! These are just adorable! I used to crochet years ago. I think I stopped because of too many other things to do and not enough time. I do like these. Nothing says a beautiful gift than handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, these are fab little pumpkins. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these pumpkins are adorable Cindy, I love the curvy shape, so cute!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the challenge on CardzTv!

    ReplyDelete