Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Wildflowers for my Mom

 Hello Crafter's, Glad you could stop by. Today I want to share with you the card that I have made for my Mom's birthday.




I had a lot of fun making this card. I really enjoy making fall cards and I got to use several different colors on this one.

Here Is a list of supplies...

Three Stamp Sets were used - Wildflower, Well Scripted and Itty Bitty Background.

Cardstock- Crushed Curry,Cranberry Crisp and Whisper White

Ink- Cranberry Crisp, Crushed Curry, Backaroo Blue,Really Rust, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Safron and Going Gray 

Scallop Border Punch
Embossing Folder    
Stitched Tag Die     
Jute Twine

I did use my Stamp Perfect(Stamp positioning Tool) by Hampton Art. (Love that thing) 

Hope you enjoyed seeing the card I made and I hope you stop by again. 
Would love for you to leave a comment so then I can come visit your blog. Happy Day to You and God Bless! 




 Challenge entered-

Cardz TV. - Challenge #73 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog Anything Goes #115
Through the Purple Haze -Challenge #150 Everything Fall



6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Love the flowers with the embossed paper! And that dark red touch just sets it all off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I'm sure your Mom just loved it! I like how you only embossed the bottom of the card. The flowers are so pretty. Now I wish I had purchased that stamp set. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! You put so much LOVE in your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cindy! I love all of the stamped flowers and beautiful colors! I bet your mom loved her card. Thanks for stopping by :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the colorful wildflowers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for our Challenge! Great job here! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ ttph

    ReplyDelete