Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Party Panda 3 Card

 Happy Tuesday to you all. Glad you could stop by.This Is just a quick post to share with you the card that I made for my Great Great Nephew Bo. (I seriously can't get over that I'm a Great Great Aunt).








Sorry for the the dark lighting. This Is my second time using this cute little stamp set. It's great for kid cards.

That's It for this post. Told you was going to be quick. Again Thanks for stopping by. 

Please leave a comment so that I can visit your blog. Hope you have a great week. Stay Crafty my Friends.


 Cardz TV.- Anything Goes #85

Love to Craft - March Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Guyz- #125 To Die For

Cute Card Thursday- #573 - Celebrate






5 comments:

  1. I love your cute panda. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is one of my favorites as well. Your card is so cute. I'm sure your Great Great Nephew will love it! Kids are so much fun! Enjoy his birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card with the celebrating Panda!! Really love this sweet card and colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We would love for you to visit us again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Panda card. Thank you for taking the time to enter the March "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete