Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, September 9, 2019

Big Daisy Hello Card

 Hello, Hope your doing good on this beautiful Thursday. So glad you could stop by. It is hot here today. Has been all week. I just got home, I have been staying with my Mom for the past few days. She didn't want me to leave. Hopefully I can spend another night with her soon.

I was needing a card to send to a friend that has been having some health issues and just wanted her to know that my family and I are thinking of her. 

So I decided on using the Big Daisy Embossing folder. It was perfect because years ago she painted me a daisy on canvas and gave it to me for Christmas.









 Tried doing some water coloring. Umm, not the best, but went with it anyway. Added hello from a die and used a S.U. border punch.

Cardstocks that I used are- Whisper White, Strathmore Bristol - for water coloring, Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black

Inks- Marina Mist, YoYo Yellow, Mellow Moss, Old Olive and Basic Black

Several of us in my family will be signing this. I'm sure she will love knowing that we are all thinking of her.

Again, thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a super week and stay crafty my friends.  


 Challenges entered-

The Flower Challenge - #36 Anything Goes 

 The Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing (wet or dry)

Simply Create Too - #153 Anything Goes/ No twist











4 comments:

  1. This such a pretty card. I'm sure your friend will love it, especially since she gave you a painting with a Daisy on it. How sweet is that? So glad you had time to spent with your Mom. I miss my Mom. She passed in 2004 and life is never the same. I thought your water coloring was pretty good! Don't sell yourself short! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comments. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job! This is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend will certainly appreciate your lovely card! Using the dry embossed image for watercoloring is a great idea. And, I think it turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing with the Sisterhood of Crafters "embossing" challenge. Hope to see you often in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and I love your sweet daisies too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete