Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Dragonfly Dreams

 Hello Crafter's. So glad you could stop by. Pretty September morning here in Indiana. Will be heading out to Church in a little while.

Today I wanted to share a  birthday card that I made for my sister Christy. 








I have had that pretty paper for months and I couldn't take it anymore. I knew that I was going to use it in my next project. 

So added it to the birthday card I made for my sister. I'm pretty sure that I picked it up at Joann's. 

I knew the bottom of the card needed something so I added some grass. I think it really helped add to the card.

I do want to give a little credit to my grand daughter Scarlett. She had messaged me and ask me what I was doing. When I told her I was working on a card, she wanted me to send her a picture of it. She thought I should add the little dots to the background. So I did and I think It made it look a lot better. I told her she was a natural crafter. Thank you Scarlett for the suggestion.

Loving how this card turned out with the pretty dragonflies flying in front of the sun. So pretty, I'm sure she will love it. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today. We crafty bloggers love other crafters to visit don't we?

Would love for you to leave a comment. If you do I will be sure to come visit you. Happy Day to you all!


  Happy Birthday Christy!!!



 Challenges entered-

Happy Little Stampers - September Anything Goes with Dies 

Crafty Hazelnut - September patterned paper

Cardz TV. #98 Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday - #174 Birthday

Love to Craft -  #38 September Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Love this dragonfly and so impressed that your Granddaughter helps with the design! You have to love these kids. I'm sure your sister will love the card. Everything came together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this card, with the dragonflies crossing over from the patterned paper to the sun. Both the grass and the dots were great ideas, too! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and design and I love those sweet dragonflies too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow sun, dragonflies in silhouette and matching patterned paper .. every element is so awesome! And I love that you added the grass and light blue dots to the background! Your granddaughter is surely a talented crafter! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dragonflies and the combination of elements!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just gorgeous! I think that dragonflies must be my favorite bug . We had a lot of them here in Maryland this summer .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, your card is sweet and lovely.
    Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sister surely loved the pretty card you made for her - with the input from your grand daughter. Sweet memories =) . I like the black dragonfly die cuts popping against that pretty paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete