Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Card for Ryleigh

 Hey, How are you all doing tonight? I am sitting In my craft room staring at the big mess I have created all over my work space. I have several projects going and then today I stopped everything and created a card for a girl named Ryleigh.

Ryleigh Is 10 years old and her birthday is actually tomorrow. She Is battleling Lukemia and has ask for birthday cards. 

I don't know her or her family and just seen the post on Facebook last night so I have been busy making her a card. I know that she will receive the card late but I'm sure she will still enjoy it.

Used the Stampin Up stamp set Sweet Scoops. Thought It would be good for a quick card. I did start up the Cricut to cut out the black circle. It's a free image on Design Space. 







Adding Ryleigh's name and address in case you would like to send her a card. 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great night and hope you can come back again. 


Ryleigh Williams
Atlanta Ronald McDonald House
795 N.Gatewood Rd. NE
Atlanta GA    30329


 Challenges entered-

Love to Scrap #125 Anything Goes

craftyhazelnut September- Always patterned paper

Seize the Birthday #175 Add a Geometric shape

Simply Create Too #153 Anything Goes/ No twist

Cute n Crafty #32 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. That is so kind and thoughtful of you my friend . My sister is battling leukemia too. Your card is very cute .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute - I'm sure she will love it! Perfect for her age. So nice of you to do this. So sad for someone so young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you!! And this card is so sweet with that yummy image and matching paper!! Great layout and I love all the texture from the dies and the embossing! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and thoughtful of you to make a card for Ryleigh. I am sure she will enjoy it. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete