Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, October 28, 2019

Black Cat Treat Boxes

 Hello, Glad you could stop by. I just finished some Halloween treat boxes and wanted to get them posted. 

This was my first time EVER creating anything with a SVG. It wasn't hard at all. I don't know why I hadn't tried it before. 











These were so fun to make. Are they perfect? No but that's o.k. My grand kids won't mind. I do know that I need a new blade for my Cricut.  The black cardstock didn't cut real clean on a few areas.

I found these cute boxes at Simply Crafty SVGs and it was free. How awesome is that!


I used Stampin Up card stock in Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie for the ears and nose.I used a white gel pen for the whiskers and for the eyes and used acetate for the mouth. The paper that I used was from a big Halloween paper pack that I found at a yard sale. 

Well that's it for me. I will be posting another Halloween project soon, so hope you can make it back. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have good week.  


 Challenge entered-

My Time to Craft - #408 Halloween or Cats
Cardz TV. - #101 Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - #407 Halloween
Love to Craft  - #39 October- Anything Goes
Not Just Cards  - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Spooky Cat boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute boxes! I'm sure the Grandkids will love them! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these boxes are so awesome! Love them, great job!
    Pam,
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and thank you for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. These treat boxes are so cute Cindy, your grandchildren are going to love them!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute,cute,cute! I am so glad to hear that you are using your cutting machine . You are going to have so much fun with it !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these. They are really fun to make and I love how we can personalize them by the color of the ears and the side panels. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete