Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Pause your game Walker

 Hello, Today my grandson turns 14. Hard to believe it. He is growing up so fast. 

I think teenage boys are the hardest to make cards for. So I had to think for awhile what kind of card would he really enjoy.


 While I was on Design Space I came across a free image that I thought would be perfect but needed to change the words. So changed the words and colors.

Didn't want to cut all of those pieces so I decided to flatten it and do the print then cut. What a great feature that is.

 I added a hexagon shape for the card. So after I ran it through the printer, the cricut cut it out. 







This was fun to make and so much easier than I thought it would be. If you haven't tried the print then cut you should. I watched a few youtube video's first and then tried it. So easy!

Just got home from celebrating his birthday. He loved the card. 






Also It's persimmon harvest time. Our trees are full this year. 




We have been busy harvesting the persimmons. 






























Wanted to let you know that I will be sharing a Persimmon Pudding recipe soon. So keep a look out for that.

Also wanted to thank my sister Tonda for surprising me with some Stampin Up goodies.




 Isn't that so sweet of her, Thank you so much Tonda, Love you!

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you can come back. Happy day everyone!




 Challenge entered- Cardz TV. Anything Goes #99

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I don't know why but for some reason I struggle with the print and cut . I love your persimmon recipe . I don't know if we have persimmons here in Maryland ? We probably do .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a hard time when I need a masculine card. I think you did an amazing job for your Grandson's birthday. I will have to look into the print and cut. I haven't had persimmons in years. My Mom used to love them! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete