Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Ribbon Treat Bags

 Happy Halloween to you, glad you could stop by. On my last post I shared with you some cute cat treat boxes that I made for my grand kids. Today I want to share with you a few treat bags that I have made out of ribbon.

I had seen a video on youtube of someone making these and had to give them a try. I did make mine a tiny bit longer. I think I added an extra inch.











 The ribbons, pipe cleaners and the bat and spider rings were all bought from the Dollar Tree. So these were pretty cheap to make.

Used my glue gun to glue the sides together. Used my crop a dile to punch holes for the pipe cleaners. Also used a circle stitched die, halloween stamps and some bakers twine.

Thought they turned out cute. Well I need to go. Going to go make my treat cups for trick or treaters. 

 Hope you have a spooky fun Halloween.

 Challenge Entered

Love to Craft-#39 October Anything Goes

Shopping our Stash - #407 Halloween

Crafty Creations Challenges - #401 Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Spooky cute & fun! Great idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these adorable ribbon treat bags,so creative!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute treat bags!
    love the idea of using ribbon yo make them!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and so clever! I can imagine all the possibilities for various holidays. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fun treat bags with us at Love To Craft =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and cute treat bags Cindy, I love that spider! Enjoy your weekend.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these adorable bags. I made some last year and was so happy how they turned out. You have to love the Dollar Tree! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh SO CUTE! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (halloween!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Amazing treat bags!
    Thanks so much for celebrating HALLOWEEN with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete