Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Mason Jar Hello Card

Hello, Hope you all are having a good day. Tomorrow is Halloween. Do you have your sweet treats ready to give out to the little trick or treaters? 

I decided that I will be making rice Krispy Treats to give out and also some yoo hoos and Capri Suns so they can have a drink with all their yummy candy.

 I had cut out several mason jar shapes the other day in several colors. So I decided to make a card with one of the black ones.


 


 I have said it before, but the Jars of Love stamp and die set is one of my favorites. I love mason jars and this is just a great set.

I hadn't made any Halloween cards this year so I decided to use some cute pumpkin paper. The Hello is also from the stamp set and I stamped it in Whisper White Ink from S.U.

The black scalloped cardstock was cut with my Cricut. I finished the card off by added some Halloween twine.  

Well that's all from me today. Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween. Don't eat to much candy!

 

 Challenges entered-

Cardz TV. - Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts #425 Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door - # ATG

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - # 168 Always Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! I too like using the jars. The DSP sets the card off so pretty! We always go all out for Halloween and then when Jennifer was born on Halloween it just made it perfect. Everyone is coming here tomorrow so we are excited to have the whole family together for a change. Have a great day with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love CAS design and I agree mason jars are never wrong. So many fun things you can create with those. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Cindy. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete