Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Valentine Rose for Mom

  Hello, I have a card share for you today. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I created a card for my Mom. 



I received the pretty rose image in some happy mail and I thought it would be perfect for my Mom's Valentine card.

 Colored the image with alcohol markers and then fussy cut it out and even though you can't see it I added some Wink of Stella in clear for some extra sparkle.

The sentiment is from a Close to My Heart set called Beloved Bouquet.

First stamped it in Momento Black Ink and then stamped it again in Versa Mark. Heat embossed it in clear powder. 

The background script stamp is from a company in the U.K. It was stamped in Marina Mist Ink from Stampin Up.

Cut out the big heart on my Cricut and the two little hearts are from a little heart die. Embossed the blue cardstock with a embossing folder.

The leaves in white glitter cardstock was made using a die that I won in a giveaway a few months ago.  

To finish the card I added some ribbon called Polka Dot Tulle from Stampin Up. 

 I really enjoyed making this card for my Mom. She is such a wonderful blessing in my life and I'm thankful for everyday that I have with her. She is my biggest fan of my cards and loves sparkle. So I always make sure to add some to here cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. Blessing to you!

 

 Challenges Entered-

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Feminine (Include Flowers)

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #582 Anything Goes

Dare2 B Artzy -February- Love

Creative Knockouts - #439 Love/ Valentine's Day

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #174 Always Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations- #537 Valentine Hearts

Crafty Gals Corner- #228 Add a Heart

Can You Handle The Pressure - Anything Goes Embossing with a twist- Pink

Moving Along with the Times - #139 Love 

Colour Crazy Challenge- Week 5 Anything Goes- Coloring

Mod Squad Challenge - Hearts and Flowers

Word Art Wednesday - #529-#530 Anything Goes

 



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral Valentine, Cindy. I'm sure your mom will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yout mom will be very pleased with this great card!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, you Mom is sure to love and treasure it! Thank you for joining our NEW challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cindy, your rose is so very elegant and a perfect centre-piece to a gorgeous card! I'm sure your mum will love it!

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, and hope to see you again.
    Sarah
    GDT Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy this is just GORGEOUS! Love your overall design and Mom's going to love it too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on our new CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy,
    what a wonderful card and such a great design too.
    Love the bacground embossing and your Rose is gorgeous and coloured fabulously.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Cindy. Lots of really lovely details. Thanks for sharing at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card for your Mom! I just love the pretty rose image especially with the background script in the heart! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, beautifully colored. I love your design!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again soon.
    Judy~ MSC Desigher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for linking up your creations at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ~Sweta
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet. I love your coloring and the addition of that ribbon. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz hope to see you joining us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the layers and pretty details. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Cindy! Love the colors, the embossed background and the rose image!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete