Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Hello Friend Card

  Hello, Thanks for stopping by. I had a birthday earlier this month and one of my sister's surprised me with the new stamp set from Stampin Up called Friendly Hello. 

Not sure how she knew this set was on the top of my list of one's to get. But so happy she picked this one. I LOVE It!

I was needing a card so of course had to use my new set. Sharing with you all the first of many cards that I will be making with it. 



Colored the bird and flowers with alcohol markers and cut it out using a stitched circle die. 

The sentiment is also from the set. The coral feathered paper I had received in some happy mail and thought it would go well with this card. 

The embossing folder that I used is called Forest Branches. You can't tell but I added some Wink of Stella to the centers of the flowers. 

Here is a picture of my birthday gift and super cute card she made me right after opening it. I was so excited I had to take a picture.

 As you can see she also got me the Designer Series paper that goes along with the stamp set. 

( Thank You Tonda)!!! 💓




 

Thanks for stopping by, Hope you can make it back. Have a great day my friends.


 Challenges Entered-

Stamping Sensation - Anything Goes with option of wings or tails

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #176 Always Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #515 Anything Goes using Paper

Word Art Wednesday - Week #531- #532 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz - #167 Things with Wings

All Sorts Challenge -#664 I Love- Birds and coloring with Alcohol Markers

Passion for Markers -#629 Things With Wings

We Love 2 Create - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing your lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, great card and beautiful design.
    Keep Safe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've used the stamps to great effect and the bark embossing folder is a lovely touch. Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the embossed background and the cute image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch and pretty colors. Love the bird image!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and the image looks good against the embossed background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card using that pretty bird stamp, Cindy and a lovely colour combo too...
    Thanks for playing along with our 'Things with Wings' challenge at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set too. Nice project! Thank you for playing along with us over at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge, Tania DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card and what a wonderful gift to recieve too. You've made such a striking topper with your stamps, just perfect with your embossed background. Enjoy the rest of your week. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice image and I love the background. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! So happy that you loved the gift. It is odd that you wanted that stamp set and me knowing to gift it to you. Just a sister intuition!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete