Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Mini Slimline Thanks Card

  Hello to all you awesome paper crafter's. So happy to see that you stopped by.

For today's card I decided to try the Spotlight technique. I had never tried it. So here is my try at it.



I love that this technique is so easy. I should have tried this way before now.

The flower image is from a set by Stampin Unicorn called Small Beginnings. They are located in the U.K.

This is my first time using this stamp. I love flowers and I thought it would be a good one to try this technique.

Stamped the image again on another piece of cardstock and colored only the one flower with alcohol markers. Punched it out using a few circle punches from Stampin Up.

The Thanks is an older stamp from S.U. and was given to me with a bunch of other loose stamps in a plastic container. So not sure what set it comes from.

You can't tell but I added some Wink of Stella to the center of the flower. To finish the card off I added some yellow satin ribbon. 

Have you ever made a card using the spotlight technique? If not you should. Great for when you need a quick card. 

So that's it for me today. Would love for you to leave me a comment. 

Blessings to you all. Have a great day!

 

 Challenges Entered-

Mod Squad Challenge - Anything Goes-2 Ended- Last Challenge

Paper Funday - April- Anything Goes - Ended

As You Like It Challenge - Favourite- Floral or Cute and why- Love flowers - Ended

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Weeks #539-#540 - Ended

Creative Knockouts -Anything Goes #448- Ended

Stamping Sensations  - April- I Love..... ( I love flowers and coloring with alcohol markers) - Ended

 


6 comments:

  1. Very striking with the coloured spotlight, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    Happy Easter,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this technique. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a fan of the spotlight technique and you have done it perfectly here. I love that stamp and the color you have chosen is wonderful! Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy:
    It's always a nice treat to see your wonderful cards linked up in our challenges. I'm grateful to have you join us, and hope you'll stop by again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used the technique perfectly and it looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great technique Cindy. So very pretty!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete