Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, April 4, 2022

Springtime Birdhouse

  Happy Monday, Hope your having a good day.  Today I want to share a birthday card that I made for one of my sister's.



I had a fun time putting this one together.  

This was my first time using it and I think it turned out so cute. Birds are my favorite animal so I am loving this die set from Wplus9. 

My sister had told me that she loves American gold finch birds, so I made the little bird yellow and black. 

I embossed the birdhouse with a woodgrain embossing folder. The blue and white paper is from my stash. All of the cardstock used for the bird and flowers are from my big container of scraps. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

I cut the black scalloped cardstock from my Cricut. Also added some lavender ribbon. 

Hope you have a good week. I will be leaving later today to visit my Mom for a few days and then I have an appointment on Thursday with one of my Doctor's. I am dreading that appointment. I could use some prayers on that.

Thanks for visiting and hope you can make it back. 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty!


 Challenges entered-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #589 ATG or Lot's of Layers- Ended

Crafty Hazelnuts April Patterned Paper

2 Crafty Critter Crazies -#61 Anything Goes with a Critter

Crafters Cafe- #283 Use some Flowers- Ended

Country View Challenges- April Spring is Coming

Pennys Challenges- #518 Anything Goes using Paper -Ended

 


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! A lovely design and great use of your fab die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Spring card. Thanks for joining us for the April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, so pretty and full of Spring cheer! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous make and adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so lovely. Thanks for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your card! What a good idea to emboss the house with a woodgrain folder. Your little bird is adorable. Hope you had a good time visiting your Mom and that your appt went well! I hope you and yours have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Cindy! I love all the patterned papers!
    Thanks for joining in with our April Spring challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant diecutting! Love your card! Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the Draw! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete