Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Card for Amber

 Hello, Glad you could stop by. Today I wanted to share a card that I made for my Great Niece Amber for her birthday.

Haven't seen Amber In a while she Is In the Air Force. Since she can't be home for her birthday. I wanted to send her a card (From her favorite Aunt of course).







Since Amber Is In the Air Force she loves anything Red, White and Blue. She even does her Christmas Tree In Red, White and Blue.
So I wanted to do her card in In those colors. But thought the dark blue was just to dark for a fun Birthday Card so I used a lighter blue. Thought that looked a little better. 

Used the Stampin Up Stamp Set called "Sweet Scoops" and I also used a Stampendous Stamp Set called "Happy Messages" for the sentiment.

Swirls from S.U. Stamp Set called Stars and Swirls 

Stars from S.U. Stamp Set called Classic Backgrounds

S.U, Scallop Punch

 Cardstock - Kraft White and Blue

Ink- Real Red and Marina Mist (The Marina Mist was once stamped off to match the blue cardstock).

I wanted to get this post done early because I am going to focus on cleaning a lot today. Hope you have a great day and Thanks for stopping by. 

 

Entered this card in the following Challenges-

Cardz TV.- Always Anything Goes

Always Happy Birthday - June- Challenge- Birthday or Summer Birthday

Moving Along With The Times- Girls Birthday





4 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable - with all her favorite colors and the stars. I'm sure your niece will love it. Thank her for her service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Amber, lovely card for her, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Christmas Challenges.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete