Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, June 17, 2018

High Tide Father's Day Card

 Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Today Is Father's Day and I am missing my Dad so much today. 

So for today I am sharing a card that I made just for my Dad because I am thinking of him. 







This Is my first time using this stamp set and I do Love It! Had a fun time playing around with It. Sorry about the picture, It's a tiny bit blurry. My Sister Tonda surprised me awhile back with this Stamp set. For no reason at all. She knew that It was on my wish list. So kind and thoughtful of her. (Thank you Tonda)!!!! I LOVE IT!



Here Is list of the products that I used to make this card.



Stamp Set- High Tide (Stampin Up)
Stamp Set -Thoughts of Father (Stampin Up)
Cardstock- Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Buckaroo Blue, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky and Memento Tuxedo Black


Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Have a great day and stop by again when you get the chance. 



 Challenges entered-

Cardz TV. - Anything Goes Challenge 

Cardz 4 Guyz.- Father's Day

Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Card

Stinkin Inkers - The Guys have It

Simply Create Too - For a Male

Through the Purple Haze Challenges- At the Beach

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made. I love that stamp set. Your sister did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab scene with lots of texture for a one layer card.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I adore lighthouses! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete