Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

With Sympathy Card

 Hello Everyone, Glad you could stop by. Wanted to share a Card that I have made for a member of my Church. She had a loved one pass away and It's just heartbreaking. My heart just breaks for her.




I bought this Embossing Folder only a few weeks ago. They were on clearance at Joanns. So glad that I got It. Made making this card very easy. 

Here Is a list of products I used to make this card-

Stamp Sets- S.U. The Art of Life and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
With Sympathy Embossing Folder
Cardstock- Lavender Lace and White
Ink- Lavender Lace and Mellow Moss

Again Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a good day and God Bless.



 Challenge entered-

Cardz TV.- Anything Goes Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I always have a hard time making a sympathy card. This card is so beautiful! So clean and simple. I really like the embossing folder as well. I'm sure your friend will appreciate the time you took to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Was this for Pam?

    ReplyDelete