Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Freindly Hello Card

  Today I have another card share for you. If you seen my last post you seen that I had received the Friendly Hello Stamp set for my birthday. 

So I wanted to make another card with it. So here is my card share for today.



I stayed with the same colors as my last card. I really liked the blue and coral together. 

I stamped the flowers with Calypso Coral Ink on to Calypso Coral cardstock. Stamped the leaves in Old Olive Ink. 

Fussy cut the flowers and leaves out. It would be nice if this stamp set came with matching dies because I really hate to fussy cut. 

I also added some Wink of Stella to the center's of the flowers.The sentiment is also from the stamp set. 

Spotted this embossing folder and thought it would be perfect for this card. The folder is called Scroll Frame.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe and Stay Crafty 


 Challenges Entered-

Can You Handle The Pressure - Anything Goes Embossing- Twist Think Spring - Ended

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #176 Always Anything Goes - Ended

A Perfect Time to Craft - #3 Always Anything Goes - Ended

Pink Gem Challenge - #5 Anything Goes - Ended

Try It On Tuesday - Add Some Texture - Ended

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully created and such a pretty color combo! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Cindy and absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the embossing!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I do like the colour combination too

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!!

    Thanks for joining us at Gem of A Craft Challenge!

    -Jill, Polkadoodles DT

    Tiny Treasure Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Love your design especially the embossing folder. It goes perfect with the stamp set. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another BEAUTIFUL card!! Love it!!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete