Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Enjoy the little things

  Hello, Happy that you stopped by. Happy Spring to you all. As some of you know I am in a facebook craft group and most of us sends out happy mail to one another. 

A member named Kim sent me some dies and she also sent me a stamp set. She got them from the Dollar Tree. Who ever thought the Dollar Tree would sale stamps and dies? Not me, anyway wanted to share with you the card that I made using them.


 

The flowers, bumblebee and the sentiment is all from the stamp set and the clouds and black border are from the die set. 

I didn't think it turned out to bad for the dollar tree. I cut out the flowers and bee. Colored them with alcohol markers. 

I will be sending this card to Kim along with some crafty goodies. I'm sure she will like seeing what I made with the goodies she sent me. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STAY SAFE & STAY CRAFTY!

 Challenges entered-

 Cut It Up Challenges - #248 Spring Project- Ended

Stamping Sensations challenge - March- Stamp something for Spring- Ended

Word Art Wednesday - #535-#536 Anything Goes- Ended

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -#178 Anything Goes- Ended

Crafters Cafe - #283 Use some Flowers - Ended

Dream Valley Challenges - #266 Springtime- Ended

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes- Ended


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Spring card you created with your crafty gift, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations (it's also Spring at We Love Stamping and great prizes).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I really like the cloud and the sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Project challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely spring card and great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Spring card Cindy and the perfect sentiment for it too. What a lovely gift to recieve and I'm sure that your friend will be delighted with your card too. Take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete