Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Hot Cocoa Inchie Card


 Happy Thursday, So glad you could stop by. Hope you are finding some time for some card making. I have been having fun creating some projects for several challenges. 

Today I have a hot cocoa card to share. 




This card is 4x4 size and the image is exactly one inch. One of the challenges from AAA Cards is to make a inch square or circle on a smooth cardstock with nothing else on the card. Nothing can be sticking out from the one inch boundary either. 

The stamp set is from Recollections called Winter Wonderland. Used a alcohol marker and a S.U. marker to color the image. Also took a black marker and added a black boarder around the square too help it show up against the white cardstock.


This card will probably be my last card that I link up for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I might get a chance to create another one. 

This card is #835 in the link up

My other projects I linked up are #127, #339, #467, #612 and #699


I love that this card was so quick to make. It was hard for me not to add a sentiment. But had to follow the rules.

That's It from me today, Would LOVE for you to leave a comment. 

Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving.

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty

 

Here are the links to the challenges that I have entered-


 Fall-Winter-Coffee-Lovers-Blog-Hop



 Sparkles Forum Challenges #146 Make It Small
 
 
Lil Patch of CraftyFriends -#169 Anything Goes
 
 
 
All Sorts Challenge #650 Christmas

 

Cards Galore Challenges #93 Anything Goes
 


11 comments:

  1. Adorable cocoa card, I've never tried the candycane in a cocoa but it looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting Challenge! It would be so hard for me not to add a sentiment plus other goodies. I like the little mug with a candy cane for a stirrer! Thanks for stopping bye and the holiday wishes - hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well for the AAA challenge, a perfect CAS card! Makes a really fun square note card!
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great CAS design, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Christmas theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY love this uber-CAS Christmas card. Just look at all that lovely white space. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inchie! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Love the cute inchie.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the inchie Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. xx Valérie

    ReplyDelete