Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Warm Winter Wishes Christmas card

 

  Hello and happy hump day (Wednesday). I have been busy, busy, busy in my craftroom creating cards for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and also for some other challenges.

For today's card I made a Christmas card. This is my first one this year. 

I used a Close to My Heart stamp set called You warm my heart. I hardly ever use the color pink. Have never been a big fan of the color, but I do like it for Christmas. So I decided this card was going to have some pink. 

 


 

I stamped the first cup in Cool Caribbean Ink from S.U.. Stamped the red flower stamp, also from the set in the center and added a gem to the center. I used an alcohol marker to color the gem. Also stamped the red flower image all over the pink cardstock.

For the second cup I added some black and white patterned paper. I used a curved stitched die to create the white wrap. Then stamped HO HO HO a crossed it.  

The candy cane's are also from the You Warm My Heart Set. Snowman paper is from The Paper Studio. Used some scalloped black cardstock behind the paper.

Wrapped some Christmas twine around the bottom sentiment. Both sentiments are from Cardz TV. The set is called Tiny Tidings. Also stamped a little blue snowflake. 

This card is #699 in the Link up. My other cards that I entered is #127, #339, #467, and #612 .

Thanks for stopping by. I will have another card share tomorrow. Hope you can make it back.

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty

 

Here is a Link

 Fall-Winter-Coffee-Lovers-Blog-Hop

 

 Other Challenges Entered-

All Sorts Challenge -#650 Christmas

Creatalicious Challenges - #223 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge - #585 week 2 Christmas

Lets Create Challenges- AG+ EnTWINED (use twine)

Winter Wonderland Challenge- Candy Canes and/or For a Child

 

7 comments:

  1. This is great, cheers, and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this lovely Christmas card with Allsorts this week.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Christmas creation, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and colours, love the images. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, love the different papers you used. I want hot chocolate now! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Cindy, I love the coffee mugs and the beautiful papers, especially the one you stamped!
    Take care and enjoy your weekend, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute, fun mix of colors and papers

    ReplyDelete