Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Latte Love Thank You Card

Hello Crafter's I'm back today with another coffee themed project. I have been having so much fun hoping along on the Fall and Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and Linky Party. The Inspiration is just incredible. I couldn't help myself, I just had to make another one.

 


 Love that Coffee Cup, It's from a stamp set called Latte Love from STAMPlorations. 

Kept it simple by stamping the image on Crumb Cake cardstock from Stampin Up. The base of the card is also in Crumb Cake.

The coffee bean top layer was done in Chocolate Chip cardstock from S.U and cut on my Cricut. The sentiment is from a set called Pocket Silhouettes from Stampin Up and stamped on a small stitched banner die. 

I am always needing thank you cards and I think this coffee themed one will be perfect to send out to someone.

 If you are interest in the Latte Love stamp set. Here is a link-

 Latte-Love

 

This is my second project that I have entered into the Linky and it is #339

My first coffee project is # 127 .

Hope you find time to go check out the Awesome hop. You have until the 19th to enter a project. You can enter a coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate or hot cider project.

 

Here is a link 

 

Fall-Winter-Coffee-Lovers-Blog-Hop 

 

That's all from me today. Hope you can make it back. I will be sharing another project in a day or two. 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty!!!

 

Other challenges entered- 

Double Trouble -#97-A"DeJa BREW" Thing 1 & Thing 2

Cut It Up Challenges - # Thanks or Thanksgiving

Avenue 613- # Anything Goes w/ optional twist Thanks/ Thankfulness

Paper Funday Challenges - #35 Anything Goes w/ optional twist: Thanks/Thankful/Grateful

My Time to Craft -#470 Texture 

Pink Gem challenge Blog -#23 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -#169 Always Anything Goes




 

 


 

14 comments:

  1. I love your circle card! Such a beautiful background die, and I love brown.

    Thanks for sharing your Thanks project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background for the card. You indicate you cut the background on Cricut. Where did you get the file? TY for stopping by my blog & commenting on my drink card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is perfect card. Lovee coffeee. I like idea of background. Just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, a coffee lovers dream card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a perfect entry for all these coffee themes going on right now! Very creative. Thank you for sharing it with us at Double trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background die and neutral colors used on your circular thank you card is perfect for your To Go Cup. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome. I loved that you made a circle card! Thanks for joining our Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. its so nice!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy, great coffee card to perk up my morning! Your digitally cut background layer is very eye-catching! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Daja-Brew" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great diecut detail on the background and I love the shape of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete